Recently, the General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine issued a survey report on the quality of imported tires in 2016. According to the data, in 2016, 24 directly affiliated bureaus in the country jointly inspected 17,354 imported tires with a weight of 103,500 tons. A batch of 1326 batches of unqualified tires was tested, weighing 0.45 million tons. The unqualified rates were 7.64% and 4.35%, respectively. The overall quality of imported tires was stable.
The original report is as follows:
In 2016, all the subordinate bureaus of the country strictly followed the guidelines of the State Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine of â€œQuality, Safety, Development, and Quality Inspectionâ€, and conscientiously implemented the relevant laws and regulations on import tire inspection and supervision, under the premise of ensuring the strictness of inspection and supervision. , insist on both the customs and services. Strengthen the inspection and supervision work on imported tires, improve the risk monitoring of imported tires, risk research, risk warning and rapid disposal mechanism, increase the sampling of tires outside the catalogue, and protect the health and safety of domestic consumers.
I. Quality status of imported tires in 2016
In 2016, there were 24 direct inspections of imported tires in the country, with a total weight of 103,500 tons and a value of 592 million US dollars. Mainly from the United States, Japan, Thailand, Indonesia, Germany, South Korea, Canada and other countries. A batch of 1326 batches of unqualified tires was tested, weighing 0.45 million tons, with a value of US$25 million. The failure rates were 7.64%, 4.35% and 4.22%, respectively.
(1) Comparison of business statistics
In 2016, the inspection of imported tires increased by 0.27% year-on-year, the weight increased by 13.80% year-on-year, the value of goods decreased by 7.12%, the number of unqualified tires detected increased by 125.89%, and the value increased by about 19 times.
The annual value of imported tires in Shanghai, Guangdong, Shandong, Liaoning, Guangxi, Tianjin, Jiangsu and Jiangxi is more than 10 million US dollars. The total value of these eight bureaus accounts for 97% of the total imported tires in the country. The value of goods is 250 million US dollars, accounting for 42.47% of the national imported tire inspection.
Figure 1 Status of imported tires from various direct bureaus in 2016 (by value)
(II) Summary of quality and safety
The overall quality of imported tires is stable. In 2016, imported tires in various regions of the country were mainly car tires, truck tires, industrial vehicle tires, motorcycle tires, and engineering tires. The imported tire brands are mainly international famous brands such as Pirelli, Goodyear, Michelin, Bridgestone, Continental Horse, Cooper, Toyo, Kumho, Dunlop and Nuoji. The overall quality is good. These enterprises have been operating for many years and quality management. The operation of the system is effective, and the people, machines, rings and pipes are closely coordinated. All the links of production and processing have been effectively controlled. Overall, no large-scale product safety performance is found to be unqualified.
(3) Analysis of unqualified conditions
On the whole, the unqualified items of imported tires mainly include unqualified strength performance, unsatisfactory durability, short quantity, inconsistent cargo certificate and no CCC mark. The reason for the unqualified is mainly because the tire-related manufacturers and importers are not familiar with the relevant provisions of China's compulsory certification products. The consignor does not check carefully. The traders are not standardized on the process of importing tires for loading, unloading or delivery. Etc., causing imported tire products to be inconsistent with China's laws and regulations.
From the perspective of countries and regions that have found unqualified, the unqualified tires mainly come from Switzerland, Germany, Indonesia, Sweden, the United States and Japan. These countries and regions are relatively developed countries in the manufacture and trade of auto parts. The volume of trade is large, so there are many unqualified cases. The directly affiliated bureaus will continue to strengthen the inspection of imported tires: on the one hand, enterprises are required to strengthen the self-inspection and self-control capacity building, and to improve quality awareness; on the other hand, strengthen supervision, regular sampling and inspection, and strictly control the quality of imported tires.
Second, the next work direction
(1) Exploring the construction of information platforms. To establish a shared communication platform covering tire inspection standards, tire industry standards and domestic and international tire industry information and regulations, and keep abreast of the latest trends in domestic and foreign tire industry.
(2) Increase the intensity and scope of training. Import and export tires are large-scale sensitive products. In order to enable inspection and quarantine personnel to fully understand the requirements of domestic and international tire quality technical regulations, the General Administration will regularly hold training and work seminars attended by first-line personnel of inspection and quarantine.
(3) Further improve the risk early warning mechanism. Strengthen the communication and communication between ports, track the whole process of returning tires, prevent importers from using the domestic routes to leave the country, and change the ports to re-apply unqualified tires.
(4) Strengthening the capacity building of tire testing laboratories and the mechanism for detecting information sharing. Rationally allocate superior resources, establish regional key testing laboratories, organize research and development, research and test methods, improve laboratory testing capabilities, and provide technical support for the â€œthreeâ€ project of tire products. At the same time, through the establishment of the laboratory test information sharing platform, the test results of the same brand, origin, series (specification) tires in the same inspection cycle are shared by the network platform, avoiding repeated inspections, which can reduce resource waste and improve Customs clearance speed.
(5) Improve the working mechanism for inspection and supervision of imported tires. Improve the rules and regulations of imported tires. Develop operationally rigorous inspection, supervision, unqualified disposal and recall systems, especially to strengthen the supervision of defective tires. Implement differentiated supervision mode, and carry out differentiated supervision mode for imported tire enterprises according to the integrity status of foreign suppliers, the quality of imported tires and the self-inspection and self-control ability of imported tire enterprises. Increase the penalties for relevant illegal activities, establish a quality traceability mechanism and communication mechanism, strengthen follow-up work on unqualified conditions, and effectively reduce the risk of non-conforming products entering the country.
Prefab Apartments,Modular Apartments,Container Apartments,Container Apartment Building
Yangzhou Tonglee Reefer Container Co., Ltd. , https://www.cimctlc.com