- Model NO.: E12500S
- Power Type: Series Motor DC
- Electric Winch Model: off Road
- Brand: Zhme
- Certification: GS, CE, RoHS
- Rated Line Pull: 12500lbs (5670kgs) Single Line
- Gear Train: 3 Stage Planetary
- Clutch: Sliding Ring Gear
- Fairlead: Aluminum Hawse Fairlead for Synthetic Rope
- Packing: 620mmx200mmx390mm(400PCS Per 20â€² Container)
- Transport Package: 1 Winch 1carton, 15cartons on 1 Pallet
- Origin: Ningbo, China
- Type: Electric Winch
- Pull Direction: Forward
- Working Voltage of Electric Winch: Low Voltage
- Applicable Environment: Mountain Road
- Product Name: Electric Winch
- Motor: Series Wound 6.5HP /4.8kw, 12V DC 8.1HP/6.0kw, 24V
- Gear Ratio: 262:1
- Braking Action: Automatic in The Drum
- Synthetic Rope: 11mm*24m
- Trademark: ZHME
- Specification: N. W.: 39kgs(86lbs)
- HS Code: 84253190
1.12V volt high performance series wound motor for power and fast line speedÂ
2. Low-profile design will fit suv,Â offroad,Â jeep and so onÂ
3.Â Durable, smooth, and reliable three-stage planetary gearÂ train
4. Patent braking system is good for your winch.
5. Genuine revolutionary innovation water proof winches completely sealed.
6. Aircraft grade wire rope, or synthetic rope is optional.
7. Remote switch & wireless remote controlÂ being alternative.
8. Our products are of well-designed, beautiful appearance and easy to install.
|RatedÂ lineÂ pull:Â||12500LbsÂ (5670kgs)Â singleÂ line|
|Motor:||SeriesÂ woundÂ 6.5hpÂ /4.8kw,12VÂ DCÂ 8.1hp/6.0kw,24V|
|GearÂ Train:||3Â stageÂ planetary|
|Clutch:||SlidingÂ RingÂ gear|
|BrakingÂ action:||AutomaticÂ inÂ theÂ drum|
|Fairlead:||AluminumÂ hawseÂ fairleadÂ forÂ syntheticÂ rope|
|SyntheticÂ rope:||11mmÂ Ã—24m|
|MountingÂ boltÂ pattern:||10"Ã—4.5"(254mmÃ—114.3mm)|
|Battery:||RecommendedÂ 650Â CCAÂ minimumÂ forÂ winchingÂ 25Â squareÂ mm,72"(1.83m)|
|N.W:Â||86Â lbsÂ (39kgs)|
|Packing:||620mmx200mmx390mm(400pcsÂ perÂ 20'Â container)|
|LineÂ speedÂ andÂ motorÂ currentÂ (firstÂ layer)|
|LineÂ pullÂ andÂ cableÂ capacity||Â|
|LayerÂ ofÂ cable||1||2||3||4||Â|
|RatedÂ lineÂ pullÂ perÂ layer||Lbs||12500||10750||9460||8040||Â|
|CableÂ capacityÂ perÂ layer||Ft.||15.75||36.4||61.3||85.3||Â|
WeÂ canÂ arrangeÂ you transportation,Â weÂ haveÂ ourÂ ownÂ shipping and expressÂ company, or weÂ canÂ use your forwarder.
How to choose aÂ ZHMEÂ WinchÂ for your vehicle
Â Â Â Â Can't decide which winch is right for you? The best way to choose is to calculate the line pull needed for the application. To do this multiply your vehicle's Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW) by 1.5 - this will give an approximation for how big your winch should be. Typically, the first layer of rope around the drum is the max load the winch is capable of. Each additional layer deducts about 10% off the rated line pull. So for a winch rated 9,500lbs, the second layer will pull 8,550lbs, the third 7,700lbs, etc. A loss of pulling power can also be experienced when the rope isn't spooled evenly on the drum. So re-spool your winch before you go out!